Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bolden Gets Another Offer

Featured Replies

GT, were you at the games in LA to watch James or are you going just off stats?

 

I am going off info from people that scouted the event in LA. Was told he played OK, which is why I said impressive was a stretch...

  • Replies 168
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going off info from people that scouted the event in LA. Was told he played OK, which is why I said impressive was a stretch...

 

They told me he got better as the weekend progressed. Looked much better playing off the ball when he was looking to score.

 

Right now he is adjusting to going up against bigger kids that are just as quick. UC coaches did like what they saw, however. I trust my information on that one.

UC coaches did like what they saw, however. I trust my information on that one.

 

:lol2:

 

OK chief...

Which UC coaches were in LA this past weekend?

 

GT would know better, but I think Savino.

 

Larry Davis has been in contact with Bolden personally.

 

Not sure about Mick, other than seeing him in person.

Which UC coaches were in LA this past weekend?

 

Savino was in LA all weekend...

  • Author
:lol2:

 

OK chief...

 

Hey now.

Hey now.

 

Worked with Gamble today. Can't shake it...

  • Author

No offer yet but Southern Miss is now on James.

No offer yet but Southern Miss is now on James.

 

Guessing Chris Shumate is the lead...

Guessing Chris Shumate is the lead...

 

Correct.

  • Author
You ok Clyde? You drinking before the game???? :D Not sure about this link in the Bolden thread. Perhaps you wanted to post about the coaches who were at Holmes checking him out today???

 

What the?

 

Yes. I mean to post that Clemson and WVA were at Holmes today.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.