Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino's replacement

Featured Replies

Lots of good options today, although they don't need a coach today. I think what Pitino has done has elevated that job to one of the top 4 or 5 in the country, along with Kentucky, Kansas, North Carolina, and Duke. I don't think Louisville would have the trouble finding a coach like UCLA did.

 

As long as Tom Jurich is the AD Louisville will get who they want. I would prefer Donavan or Stevens with Donavan first. I think he would do well in the ACC and that recruiting base. He has the star power to follow Pitino. However old Pitino may look doesnt matter he still has it and is enjoying the game again. He never relaxes on the sidelines.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, how good is Pitino? Hard not to appreciate what he has done for the college game.

Cronin, Mick...

 

I wouldn't mind that at all.

I have a hard time thinking they could get Donovan.

 

I dont think Donovan leaves Florida for any job honestly.

I wouldn't mind that at all.

 

I don't think it would be very popular with most of the fans but I'm with you, he would do well there.

Not a Cronin fan at all. I dont think he has done anything to deserve this job. What has he really done at Cincinnati? Heck they were ready to fire him.

I wouldn't mind that at all.

 

He'd kill it down there, and as you know everyone around the athletic department holds Mick in very high regard. He'd be one of the first guys to get a call...

Not a Cronin fan at all. I dont think he has done anything to deserve this job. What has he really done at Cincinnati? Heck they were ready to fire him.

 

He only saved the program from clear and imminent death. He was never on the hot seat despite what some idiot fans would have you believe...

Mark Goffried may be available. That UofL hire would also get an endorsement from UK, I would imagine.

Mark Goffried may be available. That UofL hire would also get an endorsement from UK, I would imagine.

 

^ :laugh:

John Calipari.

 

Possibility, Cal leaves after he wins championship next year for NBA, stays 3 years, Rick retires, Cal Takes over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.