Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds player you hated most

Featured Replies

This one should be interesting. Mine is easy. Dante Bichette.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Eric Davis

 

You're kidding.

  • Author
Josh Hamilton

 

I could have typed that one for you. ha

Dante Bichette and that has more to do with meeting him off the field and hs poor behavior......................

This one is easy: Alex Gonzalez (or as I called him on here, Gonzalex).

 

Although I must say, Todd Benzinger was a complete jerk at his step-son's baseball game.

  • Author
This one is easy: Alex Gonzalez (or as I called him on here, Gonzalex).

 

Although I must say, Todd Benzinger was a complete jerk at his step-son's baseball game.

 

Interesting. I've known Todd a long time. Haven't spoken in many moons, but he was always a great guy. His brother was my roommate in college and was the worlds largest turd. Of course, I'm kidding. One of the best guys I know.

Off the field was Pete Rose, he was an arrogant jerk and even his own teammates didn't like him not to mention the gambling on MLB. (Ironic bc Rose is one of my top favs on the field).

Edited by oldrambler

Name rymes with Madam Hunn......

Off the field was Pete Rose, he was an arrogant jerk and even his own teammates didn't like him. (Ironic bc Rose is one of my top favs on the field). . As others have said, Benzinger would have to rank right there high on the hate list as well.

 

That is why he and Bench have clashed over the years. Two peas in a pod.

You're kidding.

 

Blasphemy! How can one hate Eric the Red?

 

Was going to a game as a kid. One of those Straight A ticket deals. I was about 8 or 9 years of age. Listening to the pre-game stuff and they said Davis was going to be out with injury. He was my favorite player at the time & I was naturally disheartened. Then they said what the injury was, and I'll remember this for as long as I live: "Eric Davis is out tonight with a hangnail."

 

Least favorite Red ever since.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.