Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Attending Tim Tebow in Cincy?

Featured Replies

My son and our family look forward to hearing Tim and Anthony Munoz at Cincinnati's U.S. Bank Arena on Friday, April 19. These 2 men stand for everything right about sports. I know a group of our Ryle H.S. players plan to attend. Are you attending? Why or why not?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed the sticky today. Trying to work it out to attend with my sons.

I am curious, what are the topics and how much time do they spend on each topic at these events?

Would like to, but at $100+ for floor and 40+ for "bowl", they have priced themselves out of the market. I love Tebow and everything he stands for, but wish he would stand up and declare this simply outrageous.

All about the $$$

Can't they just speak at your church for free if they were what was right with the world?

All about the $$$

 

I would assume that some $ goes to US Bank Arena simply for the use, some goes to Munoz's foundation and/or Tebow's foundation. I'm also assuming they'll do good works with that money.

  • Author

Tim's portion is 90 minutes with Anthony as emcee. Topics relate to life, faith and football as general categories. Tim is an excellent and challenging communicator. It's no problem for me to drop 40 for a round of golf or pay 125 to play in a charity golf outing. $37 for an evening of inspiration that helps feed needy people in our community is OK. It's a charity benefit and much less than I pay for other charity events I participate in to help others each year.

Thanks for the info SS and well said.

I am thinking about possibly taking this in with the family and then catching the Reds game on Saturday. Spring break for us and I'm not sure what the family wants to do though but we need to get away from home for a few days.

 

Kings Island isn't open that early is it?

  • Author
I am thinking about possibly taking this in with the family and then catching the Reds game on Saturday. Spring break for us and I'm not sure what the family wants to do though but we need to get away from home for a few days.

 

Kings Island isn't open that early is it?

 

Kings Island opens on April 27 this year. I know the Reds are running a Reds/Tebow Combo where they offer some discounts on Red's tickets for games surrounding the 19th. On another note, I did talk to a well-respected local school administrator who heard Tim Tebow speak last year. He called Tim one of the finest inspirational speakers he has heard and he's taking his wife and children to attend the April 19 Audible Compassion event.

Can't they just speak at your church for free if they were what was right with the world?

 

Really! Does your church hold around 18000. I'm guessing this gives more people a better chance to hear them speak. Now you might not like Tim Tebow for whatever reason, but maybe not, I don't know and don't care, but there is no way on God's green earth you don't like Anthony Munoz and for what he has done for the community. For him to team up with Tim, right there says a lot. So I'm guessing it's all good!

 

Wow my friend!

Will Tim be addressing Catholicism and his feelings about why the folks in the Phillipines needed to be converted? I hope some of you hardcore NKy Catholics will be there for the open Q&A I'm sure is to follow. While you're at it, ask why he needs to do this for money.

 

As much as I love Munoz, I'm disappointed in his role in this.

Helps feed the needy in the area. I'm very proud of Munoz and Tebow.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.