Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McDonalds All-American Game

Featured Replies

I wish Matt Jones was shining brighter. Been dying to see that kid play. I guess I'll have to wait until next year.

  • Replies 144
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish Matt Jones was shining brighter. Been dying to see that kid play. I guess I'll have to wait until next year.

 

What's up with him?

What's up with him?

 

 

Just guessing.....seems like a lot of one pass or no pass offense going on. Fast breaks not included. I haven't seen him get the rock much at all.

Just guessing.....seems like a lot of one pass or no pass offense going on. Fast breaks not included. I haven't seen him get the rock much at all.

 

Probably. I haven't even heard his name called.

Didn't realize Keith Frazier was a McD's All-American. Nice get for SMU.

Gotta be honest the game has been horrible to watch.

Gotta be honest the game has been horrible to watch.

 

I enjoyed it. The best one was in 1991. That will never be topped IMO. This was fun though. The UK kids looked good to me.

Gordon is a freak.

 

He looks older than Shabazz Muhammed. Did they say his little brother was Drew and played for UCLA and New Mexico?

Marcus Lee is a toothpick.

 

Cal has already contacted me about coming to Lexington over the summer to teach him how to put on some weight. I'm looking forward to it.

Gotta be honest the game has been horrible to watch.

 

I am with you HT. That was borderline unwatchable. After watching the first part of the game, I moved on to watching other stuff and only went back to the game on commercial breaks in the other shows I was watching.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.