April 4, 201313 yr Harrison twins looking good so far. Givony is a mope. Not sure which one is doing what so when one of them does something they'll just be the Harrison twins.
April 4, 201313 yr Harrison twins looking good so far. Givony is a mope. Not sure which one is doing what so when one of them does something they'll just be the Harrison twins. One of them needs to wear a sleeve on their arm or something just so I can tell them apart.
April 4, 201313 yr Nothing against Jamie McMurray, but why is he being interviewed & talking about these kids' feet?
April 4, 201313 yr Hard to tell any a part because I can't see the numbers on the jerseys. Stupid Adidas
April 4, 201313 yr Really like Parker. No pun intended. I like you too, Randy. And Dakari Johnson. Johnson may be my favorite for real.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.