McDonalds All-American Game

Pile Driver

Who are you talking to?

Anyone who thinks he is going to UK. He's too soft mentally to go to UK. A 6'7 Ryan Harrow. Soft as Charmin. Parents went to FSU. He says stuff to throw people off the trail. He's a Seminole. Watch.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. He's going to an ACC school because he's so shy and can't handle the spotlight. He's already been hyped as the most talented player since Lebron James. That's a lot of pressure to live up to. He's probably better served going to UK. They'll be great whether he is there or not. At FSU the light will be shining brighter on him. I don't know. Maybe he will go to UK. Considering what they say about his personality UK is his best choice. I have convinced myself now. Wiggins to UK. Write it in pen.

Wiggins is going to Florida State. Quit daydreaming.

Anyone who thinks he is going to UK. He's too soft mentally to go to UK. A 6'7 Ryan Harrow. Soft as Charmin. Parents went to FSU. He says stuff to throw people off the trail. He's a Seminole. Watch.

No. He's going to an ACC school because he's so shy and can't handle the spotlight. He's already been hyped as the most talented player since Lebron James. That's a lot of pressure to live up to. He's probably better served going to UK. They'll be great whether he is there or not. At FSU the light will be shining brighter on him. I don't know. Maybe he will go to UK. Considering what they say about his personality UK is his best choice. I have convinced myself now. Wiggins to UK. Write it in pen.

:laugh:

What office are you planning on running for?

:laugh:

What office are you planning on running for?

:lol2:

Classic flip flop indeed. Guilty as charged. I talked myself into Wiggins to UK. I hope it happens. I was told Jalen Rose said something similar the other night during the telecast.

I just finished the game on DVR and read through this thread, really enjoying the first 2 pages, especially PP and RP's comments, and then I get to page 3. Sorry page 1 and 2, this insanity on page 3 has took the cake!