Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McDonalds All-American Game

Featured Replies

Who are you talking to?

 

 

Anyone who thinks he is going to UK. He's too soft mentally to go to UK. A 6'7 Ryan Harrow. Soft as Charmin. Parents went to FSU. He says stuff to throw people off the trail. He's a Seminole. Watch.

  • Replies 144
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully me. That would be fun... :D

 

If you feel it's you then respond almighty one.

So you all really know Wiggins is going to a ACC School based on last night statement? I hope not we need him at UK next year!

Go Big Blue!

No. He's going to an ACC school because he's so shy and can't handle the spotlight. He's already been hyped as the most talented player since Lebron James. That's a lot of pressure to live up to. He's probably better served going to UK. They'll be great whether he is there or not. At FSU the light will be shining brighter on him. I don't know. Maybe he will go to UK. Considering what they say about his personality UK is his best choice. I have convinced myself now. Wiggins to UK. Write it in pen.

Wiggins is going to Florida State. Quit daydreaming.

 

Anyone who thinks he is going to UK. He's too soft mentally to go to UK. A 6'7 Ryan Harrow. Soft as Charmin. Parents went to FSU. He says stuff to throw people off the trail. He's a Seminole. Watch.

 

No. He's going to an ACC school because he's so shy and can't handle the spotlight. He's already been hyped as the most talented player since Lebron James. That's a lot of pressure to live up to. He's probably better served going to UK. They'll be great whether he is there or not. At FSU the light will be shining brighter on him. I don't know. Maybe he will go to UK. Considering what they say about his personality UK is his best choice. I have convinced myself now. Wiggins to UK. Write it in pen.

 

:laugh:

 

What office are you planning on running for?

:laugh:

 

What office are you planning on running for?

 

:lol2:

:laugh:

 

What office are you planning on running for?

 

:lol2:

 

Classic flip flop indeed. Guilty as charged. I talked myself into Wiggins to UK. I hope it happens. I was told Jalen Rose said something similar the other night during the telecast.

 

Hopefully me. That would be fun... :D

 

Yes indeed.

Yes indeed.

 

Yes indeed.

I just finished the game on DVR and read through this thread, really enjoying the first 2 pages, especially PP and RP's comments, and then I get to page 3. Sorry page 1 and 2, this insanity on page 3 has took the cake!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.