Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McDonalds All-American Game

Featured Replies

All star game practice though? Consider me unworried about it.

 

Don't get me wrong. I think there is nothing to worry about. I'm big on presentation.

  • Replies 144
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Givony is not exactly the biggest Calipari/Kentucky fan.....

 

That does make a difference.

Didn't realize that their dunk contest was last night, anyone know who won?

 

Got the DVR set for this one, but might still watch it live. Looking forward to watching the future Cats.

Didn't realize that their dunk contest was last night, anyone know who won?

 

Got the DVR set for this one, but might still watch it live. Looking forward to watching the future Cats.

 

Chris Walker won, he threw down some powerful dunks. Wiggins had a couple nice dunks, but no one else really impressed me. The other 3 competitors were Gordon, Parker, and Hollis-Jefferson.

Givony is not exactly the biggest Calipari/Kentucky fan.....

 

This...

 

Not the first time this guy wasn't very favorable to UK recruits.

 

All star game practice though? Consider me unworried about it.

 

Yea I don't see too many scenarios where they come in and play like all stars next season and all the NBA scouts struggle with is how bad they looked in that McDonalds AA practice.... C'mon PP.

Giving is a hack IMO. His evaluations are way off base more often than not...

Don't shoot the messenger... Just relaying Twitter rumblings.

Don't shoot the messenger... Just relaying Twitter rumblings.

 

And I'm just giving some context to those "rumblings"...

And I'm just giving some context to those "rumblings"...

 

Cool dude.

Yea I don't see too many scenarios where they come in and play like all stars next season and all the NBA scouts struggle with is how bad they looked in that McDonalds AA practice.... C'mon PP.

 

Not what I was talking about and 3 hours after posts #16 and #17. Lazy can be hard to disprove sometimes. Especially when it is unwarranted as we found out about Givony and his motives for the tweets. C'mon SF41.:up:

 

Happy now? :wave::whistling:

What are your thoughts on UK's Blue/White scrimmage? Oh wait.... I mean the All American game.

In the words of Bart Scott..."Can't wait!"

I have always enjoyed the post season all star events in high school basketball (McD's, Jordan, Hoop Summit, etc.), but I am looking more forward to it this year than any in recent memory. 6-7 guys committed to play for one school is just un heard of and will likely never be repeated. Not to mention Kentucky wasn't in the tourney this year, so watching next years class in these all-star events is the closest thing we get to seeing UK basketball until Big Blue Madness.

Would be sweet if Wig committed tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.