Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doug Gottlieb

Featured Replies

How stupid can this guy be?

 

 

"I really feel that the 2013 Syracuse Orange would beat the '96 Chicago Bulls in a best of seven series" - Doug Gottlieb

 

"In my honest opinion, Mason Plumlee is a better all around player than Michael Jordan" - Doug Gottlieb

How stupid can this guy be?

 

 

"I really feel that the 2013 Syracuse Orange would beat the '96 Chicago Bulls in a best of seven series" - Doug Gottlieb

 

"In my honest opinion, Mason Plumlee is a better all around player than Michael Jordan" - Doug Gottlieb

 

:eyeonyou::eyeonyou::ohbrother::eyeonyou::eyeonyou:

How stupid can this guy be?

 

 

"I really feel that the 2013 Syracuse Orange would beat the '96 Chicago Bulls in a best of seven series" - Doug Gottlieb

 

"In my honest opinion, Mason Plumlee is a better all around player than Michael Jordan" - Doug Gottlieb

 

Surely this guy has his calendar mixed up. April Fool's Day is tomorrow.

How stupid can this guy be?

 

 

"I really feel that the 2013 Syracuse Orange would beat the '96 Chicago Bulls in a best of seven series" - Doug Gottlieb

 

"In my honest opinion, Mason Plumlee is a better all around player than Michael Jordan" - Doug Gottlieb[/QUOTE]

 

He sure looked better so far in this game than Jordan.haha

Perhaps Gottlieb meant as of right now, Plumlee is a better all around player than Michael...no wait a minute, still a crazy thought.

 

If I had a game to play today and could pick Plumlee or Michael, no way I take Plumlee.

Gottlieb is a tool.

This guy has less credibility than Jimmy Dykes :lol:

Maybe if he shaved his head like his co-panel he would do better...

 

On second thought....

Doug Gottlieb is so slow, someone needs to tape a cheetah to his brain

Surely this guy has his calendar mixed up. April Fool's Day is tomorrow.

 

Only fool is Gottlieb, in April and every other month as well.

I did not hear him say these things, but if he did how is he still on T.V.? Did anyone hearing this live call him out or was it on radio or what?

 

I have so many questions it gave me an instant headache!

 

A buddy of mine had just mentioned to me tonight while watching the games that he once attended the University of Notre Dame and was kicked out? Has anyone else heard this? It could be B.S....?

I would actually watch more of the halftime/postgame coverage, if they would go back to a three man crew of Gumble, Kellogg and Davis. No need to have four guys out there for "color". Yes, it would mean taking Clark Kellogg away from being on-site at one of the games...but, I think they missed the boat when they decided not to bring Jay Bilas back in that role.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.