Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doug Gottlieb

Featured Replies

I did not hear him say these things, but if he did how is he still on T.V.? Did anyone hearing this live call him out or was it on radio or what?

 

I have so many questions it gave me an instant headache!

 

A buddy of mine had just mentioned to me tonight while watching the games that he once attended the University of Notre Dame and was kicked out? Has anyone else heard this? It could be B.S....?

 

 

Credit Card Fraud

 

Then he went to Oklahoma St

Gottlieb is an idiot. Him and Digger should be voted off the island.

While I am not a huge Gottlieb fan, is there more context to the quote?

 

For college basketball analysis I am not a big fan of Gottlieb, general sports talk I think he is really good.

How stupid can this guy be?

 

 

"I really feel that the 2013 Syracuse Orange would beat the '96 Chicago Bulls in a best of seven series" - Doug Gottlieb

 

"In my honest opinion, Mason Plumlee is a better all around player than Michael Jordan" - Doug Gottlieb

 

He's just trying to bring a little diversity to the set. :thumb:

He's just trying to bring a little diversity to the set. :thumb:

 

He brings diversity. He is the one that doesn't know much.

While I am not a huge Gottlieb fan, is there more context to the quote?

 

For college basketball analysis I am not a big fan of Gottlieb, general sports talk I think he is really good.

 

He didn't say any of that, I mean c'mon. I could just as well say Jimmy Dykes said Jarrod Polson was going to be a lottery pick. Let's see some links for proof.

 

He didn't say any of that, I mean c'mon. I could just as well say Jimmy Dykes said Jarrod Polson was going to be a lottery pick. Let's see some links for proof.

 

Agreed. I have a hard time believing Gottlieb said this in a non joking manner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.