March 27, 201313 yr Would Stevens come to Duke though? Early speculation is he wants to stay in Indiana and coach the Pacers. My gut says he wants to coach IU, or something similar....Duke will be available before IU.
March 27, 201313 yr My gut says he wants to coach IU, or something similar....Duke will be available before IU. That is true.
March 27, 201313 yr Would Stevens come to Duke though? Early speculation is he wants to stay in Indiana and coach the Pacers. I think it would come to Coach K. Would he pick Stevens over Dawkins, Collins, or Wojo?
March 28, 201313 yr This would alleviate one of my fears....now let's get Wojo a job. I remember a game where he got worked....
March 28, 201313 yr The Big 10 is a pretty tough gig to get started in. Imagine his stock if he can take the Wildcats to their first NCAA tournament.
March 28, 201313 yr Well....Collins finally gets a job. His dad has been pimping him for every vacancy for 4 years. I think Northwestern's streak of missing the Dance is safe for the foreseeable future.
March 28, 201313 yr Duke twitter accounts are saying it should announced sometime within the next 36 hours. Duke guards are taking over the coaching ranks. They're like the Wu Tang Clan back in the 90s. If their trademark "W" isn't still copyrighted, schools like Wisconsin, Wyoming or any 'W' school should snatch that up and I would immediately become a fan. Just had to throw that out there....
March 28, 201313 yr Author Well....Collins finally gets a job. His dad has been pimping him for every vacancy for 4 years. I think Northwestern's streak of missing the Dance is safe for the foreseeable future. Yowza!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.