March 27, 201313 yr Duke twitter accounts are saying it should announced sometime within the next 36 hours. Duke guards are taking over the coaching ranks. They're like the Wu Tang Clan back in the 90s.
March 27, 201313 yr This would alleviate one of my fears....now let's get Wojo a job. And that fear is?
March 27, 201313 yr Best of luck to him. Duke assistants as head coaches has been something of a mixed bag. I wonder if he will finally get Northwestern into the Big Dance?
March 27, 201313 yr And that fear is? One of those two being the next head coach. Maybe....but at this point I want Stevens
March 27, 201313 yr This should give him plenty of time to gain experience to take over for Leader K down the road.
March 27, 201313 yr One of those two being the next head coach. Maybe....but at this point I want Stevens It's going to be one of his former assistants....My money is squarely on Collins now.
March 27, 201313 yr Best of luck to him. Duke assistants as head coaches has been something of a mixed bag. I wonder if he will finally get Northwestern into the Big Dance? Couldn't agree more. Definitely a mixed bag to date but with more leaving the nest(and I include Hurley even though he's not technically a K assistant) and becoming head coaches we will be able to get a better idea of just how good they are.
March 27, 201313 yr One of those two being the next head coach. Maybe....but at this point I want Stevens So you're obviously hoping he's a big bust at Northwestern? I would think being successful as a head coach would only improve his chances of replacing Coach K.
March 27, 201313 yr ^ Take a lot to do what Stevens has done. Would Stevens come to Duke though? Early speculation is he wants to stay in Indiana and coach the Pacers.
March 27, 201313 yr If Hurley proves successful at Buffalo give me Hurley all day. Between his dad and Coach K and then a team with his attitude? I want that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.