Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse/Indiana Predictions

Who wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should be a battle. Definitely looking forward to watching this one... I think the zone of Cuse could give IU trouble. Not really sure yet who I think will win...

The zone could cause some issues, but Cuse also has some bigger bodies that seem to give Zeller all kinds of fits.

 

I think Cuse wins this one if "good" MCW shows up.

Haven't decided yet. Syracuse has the ability and style to muck up the game ala Wisconsin, and they can win this one. Indiana struggles against that, but I do think IU is the better team.

Syracuse by 5.

Too much zone and not enough shooters do in IU. Oladipo can't guard everyone for Syracuse. Cuse by 6.

Too much zone and not enough shooters do in IU. Oladipo can't guard everyone for Syracuse. Cuse by 6.

 

This is how I feel as well.

 

At least what I'm trying to convince myself to believe.

Indiana by 2. Cuse falls flat, refs horrible charge calls help Indiana steal the victory.

Too much zone and not enough shooters do in IU. Oladipo can't guard everyone for Syracuse. Cuse by 6.

 

Oladipo couldn't even guard one guy on Sunday....Overrated defender.

Orange by 7. They are playing really well right now.

Indiana by 2. Cuse falls flat, refs horrible charge calls help Indiana steal the victory.

 

I can see this happening.

I think Indiana proves to be too much for Syracuse.......................Syracuse will struggle to score.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.