Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse/Indiana Predictions

Who wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Indiana by 2. Cuse falls flat, refs horrible charge calls help Indiana steal the victory.

 

I can see this happening.

 

Me too...

Syracuse 75-71.

What's the over/under on combined 3-point attempts?

I have Cuse in my bracket, so Orange by 4.

Orange by 7. They are playing really well right now.

Unless the opponent is Louisville.

This could be closer than I was thinking. Syracuse has looked pretty good so far; could definitely go either way. I still think the Hoosiers pull out, but it will be close.

I think the big guys playing zone cause all kinds of problems for IU, I just think the Hoosiers have not seen anything like it all year Orange by 7 points!

I believe that IU will win by 4, resulting in the nets being cut down after the game. I look for them to have their elite 8 ring ceremony sometime shortly after.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.