Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Big Least

Featured Replies

I'd like to revisit this thread in about five minutes...

  • Replies 109
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ And again tomorrow after UL dominates the Ducks.

 

Yes, hopefully I will want to bring it up again tomorrow.

^ Well, I hope I'm wrong. :lol2:

 

Marquette has been a bit of a fluke, but they've done what they're supposed to do.

 

'Cuse & 'Ville have been legit all year. Wouldn't surprise me to see them in the title game.

^ Well, I hope I'm wrong. :lol2:

 

Marquette has been a bit of a fluke, but they've done what they're supposed to do.

 

'Cuse & 'Ville have been legit all year. Wouldn't surprise me to see them in the title game.

Honestly, I'd rather see Indiana. Or Marquette. Or Florida. Or Kansas. Or Michigan. Or Dunk City.

 

What I'm saying is, I'd rather not play Syracuse again.

Honestly, I'd rather see Indiana. Or Marquette. Or Florida. Or Kansas. Or Michigan. Or Dunk City.

 

What I'm saying is, I'd rather not play Syracuse again.

 

As a fan of neither, I think you guys have their number.

As a fan of neither, I think you guys have their number.

 

Intangibly I agree, but matchup-wise they're a nightmare, especially for Siva.

Intangibly I agree, but matchup-wise they're a nightmare, especially for Siva.

 

True.

I'd like to revisit this thread in about five minutes...

 

:lol2: I thought the Big East died? Or these teams were a problem for another conference?

 

Flip, flop, flip, flop

Syracuse is going to the ACC with Louisville, but mostly I just like being right. I believe I said that Louisville and Syracuse looked like the best teams in the tournament? Although for the record I sneaky like Marquette against the Orange, Marquette is everything Indiana isn't: they will relish the contact inside and they have a coach that wants to win tough games rather than make good soundbites for the faithful.

:lol2: I thought the Big East died? Or these teams were a problem for another conference?

 

Flip, flop, flip, flop

 

You, along with several others on here, would have been all over this had the outcome been the opposite. Come on now...

Six Big Least teams in the Final Four since 2009... Could be 7. Next closest league is B1G with 3. :idunno:

Syracuse is going to the ACC with Louisville, but mostly I just like being right. I believe I said that Louisville and Syracuse looked like the best teams in the tournament? Although for the record I sneaky like Marquette against the Orange, Marquette is everything Indiana isn't: they will relish the contact inside and they have a coach that wants to win tough games rather than make good soundbites for the faithful.

 

I think the Wolverines have something to say about that... JMO.

You, along with several others on here, would have been all over this had the outcome been the opposite. Come on now...

 

Fair enough. As good as UL, Cuse and Marq have been the others were that bad though.

Six Big Least teams in the Final Four since 2009... Could be 7. Next closest league is B1G with 3. :idunno:

 

Outside of this year, the Big East has four more teams than any other conference so they should be leading. (B1G still has 3 teams left this year also)

 

I still come back to... only one title since the "Super Conference" was formed. That is shockingly low.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.