Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Big Least

Featured Replies

Once again taps out in round one with the exception of 1 or 2 teams that will make a run. Every year it's theft by deception.

  • Replies 109
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different year, same debate...

Are you saying that some of them didn't deserve a bid? I'm just curious, as GT pointed out in another thread is it's definitely every man himself at this point.

GTown and ND were disappointments? Pretty sure no one saw that coming... :rolleyes:

Every year, they get to many teams in and every year they prove that they are way overrated. Shameful I tell ya.

GTown and ND were disappointments? Pretty sure no one saw that coming... :rolleyes:

 

Notre Dame lost and I did expect to see that. I certainly didn't see Georgetown looking as bad but will say that FGC made them look bad, G-Town could not handle their athletes or speed.

I got in trouble for making this same topic I believe it was two years ago.

 

Glad to see the mood is lighter now a days.

Every year, they get to many teams in and every year they prove that they are way overrated. Shameful I tell ya.

 

Every year they got the number that had resumes that earned a bid.

 

It's such a bad league the 9th place team won a title two years ago and the 7th place team made the Final Four last year. Just dreadful. Thank God the pitiful league died last Saturday night...

I got in trouble for making this same topic I believe it was two years ago.

 

Glad to see the mood is lighter now a days.

 

Two years ago when UConn was crowned champions? Yeah. That was an awful year...

Every year, they get to many teams in and every year they prove that they are way overrated. Shameful I tell ya.
If I had a red pen, I would circle this and write, "Be Concrete!"

 

Which teams didn't deserve a bid? Who do you think, say, Kentucky should have been in over?

Like I said I think it was two years ago.

I have been on here since the site started, so the time frame might be off.

My point was I AM GLAD TO SEE THE MOOD HAD LIGHTENED UP ON HERE.

Like I said I think it was two years ago.

I have been on here since the site started, so the time frame might be off.

My point was I AM GLAD TO SEE THE MOOD HAD LIGHTENED UP ON HERE.

 

Like I said. Two years ago UConn walked off with the title...

Then maybe it was longer.

 

I am just glad the poster who started this topic did not get in trouble for it.

 

That was my point.

Like I said. Two years ago UConn walked off with the title...

 

GT, wasn't that the same year that the BE had 13 teams in the tournament?

GT, wasn't that the same year that the BE had 13 teams in the tournament?

 

It was 11, not 13...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.