Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Pitchers in the 9 Region

Featured Replies

Starting from 1-10 let's see how the ARM's RACE polls..:ylsuper:

  • Replies 83
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My list of course this is one mans opinion and open for debate.

1. Dunn- Cooper

2.Maines- Conner

3.Cain -NCC

4.Tiberi- HC and yes I know he may not pitch

5.Verst-Brossart

6.Ganns Boone

7.Everrett- Scott

8.Collins Cooper

9.Schank- BW

10.Hoard Ryle

My list of course this is one mans opinion and open for debate.

1. Dunn- Cooper

2.Maines- Conner

3.Cain -NCC

4.Tiberi- HC and yes I know he may not pitch

5.Verst-Brossart

6.Ganns Boone

7.Everrett- Scott

8.Collins Cooper

9.Schank- BW

10.Hoard Ryle

Unfortunately there are at least a couple on their that won't be pitching this season, at least one I know of won't pitch and another that probably won't due to injury. That is not including Tiberi who would be the third.

 

I would add to the list as a replacement would be Collin Smith - Cooper

My list of course this is one mans opinion and open for debate.

1. Dunn- Cooper

2.Maines- Conner

3.Cain -NCC

4.Tiberi- HC and yes I know he may not pitch

5.Verst-Brossart

6.Ganns Boone

7.Everrett- Scott

8.Collins Cooper

9.Schank- BW

10.Hoard Ryle

 

Scott and Brossart aren't in the 9th region. And Everett is out for the season as it is.

B. Padgett for Conner is always tough too.

Watch out for Mitchell Jones from HHS. I believe he will be the one for the Birds..

Who will be CCH's ace? Heppler?

According to the St. Henry thread, they have two lefties throwing in the 80's (one hitting 85).

 

Surely they'd be in the top 10, right?

Kuebbing from st Henry is a righty also hitting around 90 with a decent curve. Already committed to longwood university in Virginia. Rose, the lefty from st Henry also got an offer from st Catherine

Kuebbing from st Henry is a righty also hitting around 90 with a decent curve. Already committed to longwood university in Virginia. Rose, the lefty from st Henry also got an offer from st Catherine

 

Come on now. I like Kuebbing but unless something drastically happened since last Summer, he's not hitting 90.

Who will be CCH's ace? Heppler?

 

Heppler is very good and a great young man!!

Kuebbing got clocked at 89 at a showcase in the summer. That's why he is going D1.

Scott and Brossart aren't in the 9th region. And Everett is out for the season as it is.

 

 

I'm hearing Ray could be back in Mid to late April.

Come on now. I like Kuebbing but unless something drastically happened since last Summer, he's not hitting 90.

Kuebbing was ahead of Cain all of the summer for the Kentucky Colonels. So if Terrell saw Kuebbing as better then maybe we should also

Scott and Brossart aren't in the 9th region. And Everett is out for the season as it is.

 

Yes sir I realize they are not in the 9th but I kid of took it on myself to include all of NKY.One I overlooked was Walsh from CC

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.