Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Stand Up Routine

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember nearly every word from Pryor's standups. Had albums of one of his oldie goldies. "But the police don't kill cars, they kill nee-gars". He really was one of the funniest men in America. Legend. I still can sit and watch The Toy over and over and crack up. I wholeheartedly believe that Richard Pryor is the main reason I have such an affinity for juvenile humor. I grew up knowing the line of racism he dealt with, yet never heard him speak out against it other than thru his comedy. I thought he was a comedic genius.

The bit Richard did after his near-death freebasing incident (does anybody freebase coke anymore, or is it just called something else now?) was too much where he lit the match and bounced it along, imitating himself being on fire. Not sure any other comedian could've pulled off such a scary example of self-deprecating humor.

Raw is my favorite by a wide margin...

Loved Richard Pryor and Redd Foxx, although they were often raunchy. Also enjoyed Don Rickles and Bob Newhart routines.

Ive always loved Bill Cosby.

Another favorite is Robin Williams.

 

But I don't have any particular routine for them.

Dave Chappelle's bit about being accidentally taken to the ghetto. It's just... really, really good.

 

Hilarious. Most of his standup was really funny when he was in his prime.

 

Richard Pryor for me was the funniest stand up comic. I still remember sneaking to the basement with my brothers to listen to his record with Mudbone on it.

Another great one.

I'm a fan of Louis.

 

Warning: Language.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpUNA2nutbk

 

Best comedian going if you ask me.

  • Author
Loved Richard Pryor and Redd Foxx, although they were often raunchy. Also enjoyed Don Rickles and Bob Newhart routines.

 

Bob Newhart slays me.

Bob Newhart slays me.

 

The phone bits have always been a favorite of mine.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.