Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Stand Up Routine

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like a lot of the above. As a kid, I had every Bill Cosby album. I am a Stephen Wright fan as well.

Steve Martin

 

Be obsequious, purple and clairvoyant.

Tim Allen:

 

Men Are Pigs

 

Tim Allen Rewires America

No Mitch Hedberg fans out there? The best comedian of all time.

Speaking of standup, I will be in New Orleans at the start of June and considering going to see Anthony Jeselnik. He can be pretty ruthless.

No Mitch Hedberg fans out there? The best comedian of all time.

 

Mitch Hedberg was INCREDIBLY funny. :thumb:

I ain't got no money, I ain't got no teefes and I definitely ain't got no driver's license.

  • Author
I ain't got no money, I ain't got no teefes and I definitely ain't got no driver's license.

 

Freaky deaky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.