Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Stand Up Routine

Featured Replies

The thread about favorite comedy movie got me to thinking of Richard Pryor for some reason.

 

WARNING: If you click on this link you WILL hear offensive language.

 

I assume this is OK for the CI forum.

 

Might be my favorite standup routine ever.

 

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richard Pryor for me was the funniest stand up comic. I still remember sneaking to the basement with my brothers to listen to his record with Mudbone on it.

Dave Chappelle's bit about being accidentally taken to the ghetto. It's just... really, really good.

 

[video=youtube_share;sz_A6K9rSko]

Eddie Murphy Raw...Richard Pryor is the the King,but Mr. Murphy nailed it in this one!

Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy all in one.:lol:

 

Please Please Please do no open you are offended by

offensive language...If a mod finds this to offensive please delete...:thumb:

  • Author
Eddie Murphy Raw...Richard Pryor is the the King,but Mr. Murphy nailed it in this one!

Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy all in one.:lol:

 

I saw Eddie live at Riverbend. Hilarious.

 

I still say the line about the "fish stop swimming."

I saw Eddie live at Riverbend. Hilarious.

 

I still say the line about the "fish stop swimming."

I did see Raw at the Theater back around 87-88...That was back when no one knew who Samuel L Jackson was...:cool:

Its Norm Macdonald for me. Funniest stand up alive.

George Carlin - Cars and Driving, Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television, Have a Nice Day, Nursery Rhymes, Snot, the Original Rubber Cement and tons of other stuff from Carlin.

 

I also love most of Pryor's bits.

Yes it is okay Clyde.

 

Swing away everyone.

Anything off of Dave Attell's "skanks for the memories"

 

 

Language probably isn't the best...

Explicit. Eddie Murphy Raw

 

Clean. Cosby Himself

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.