Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Vanderbilt 70

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Early prediction - UK will make the NCAA Tournament and be a 7, 8 or 9 seed.

While it was nice to see them win remember how bad a team they were playing and playing at home. The UK radio announcers were bemoaning the Ole Miss loss to South Carolina and the fact that it really hurts UK's RPI when Ole Miss loses a game like that.

 

You make a good point.

Early prediction - UK will make the NCAA Tournament and be a 7, 8 or 9 seed.

 

:lol:

Early prediction - UK will make the NCAA Tournament and be a 7, 8 or 9 seed.

 

My prediction... Pete has been drinking before noon.

:lol:

 

I love Pete's confidence, but I just don't see this team in the tourney.

Completely disagree about the second paragraph. They beat Missouri, and then win against Mississippi State, they simply need to beat Georgia, or win 2 in the SEC tournament.

 

You don't think my scenario would guarantee UK into the tournament? Read closely. I think we are on the same page.

 

My main point is they are not out if they lose to Missouri, and I am not sure they are out if they lose to both Missouri and Florida if they win the other games.

My prediction... Pete has been drinking before noon.

 

:lol:

 

I love Pete's confidence, but I just don't see this team in the tourney.

 

No, it is kind of hard to drink at work, but yes, I'm hoping about UK. My reasoning is based on the thinking of those smarter about UK basketball than me. If UK finishes OK and makes a small run in the SEC tournament, I'm sure they would get into the NCAA tournament. From what I have seen in the past, even the last team in from a big conference (like the SEC) usually does not get a seeding lower than 9.

 

I must apologize...did not realize another thread was dedicated to this topic.

I am not sure they are out if they lose to both Missouri and Florida if they win the other games.

 

Yes they are. Georgia and Miss St will do zero for the resume and Arkansas only moves the needle a tiny bit because it is a road game. Have to win one of the main two along with all of the rest...

You don't think my scenario would guarantee UK into the tournament? Read closely. I think we are on the same page.

 

My main point is they are not out if they lose to Missouri, and I am not sure they are out if they lose to both Missouri and Florida if they win the other games.

 

Only way they aren't out if they lose to Missouri is if they beat Florida.

:lol:

 

I love Pete's confidence, but I just don't see this team in the tourney.

 

This team may make it in but there obviously work to be done, the possibility is still there but dwindling. Florida will be a loss even at home. A win at Arkansas imo is a must win. Should Mizzou beat us then imo the Cats could still make it but would have to sweep the rest of them. Right now we are all just guessing and hoping.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.