Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Vanderbilt 70

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Final good win.

 

No more wins this year????

No more wins this year????

 

Have to agree. You struggle with Vandy at home?

Good recovery from Saturday. Refs were turrible. Joe Dean made me understand why Jimmy Dykes has a job.

I am just glad to get this one with the way this team looked vs. UT. Harrow actually played and hustled, hopefully this will continue with him. I thought that WCS had a good game as well, he made some key blocks down the stretch. Goodwin still does not pull up when starting down the lane but he did some good things tonight as well. I can't predict they will come out and play good on Saturday but hopefully they have realized its going to take an all out effort from everyone every time out for the full 40 min. to get in the tournament.

Mizzou coming in on Saturday, espn game day special. Mizzou will be tough for this team to beat.

 

GO BIG BLUE !!!

 

Have to agree. You struggle with Vandy at home?

 

I feel there are more wins. I was asking the thread starter if that's what he meant by " Final good win."

Is Bluto OK?

 

Bluto had to work. Just got home.

Have to agree. You struggle with Vandy at home?
After watching the embarrassment called the UT game:irked: on Sat. I'll take this one. btw- Glad to see you on here Tater! :thumb:

 

Good recovery from Saturday. Refs were turrible. Joe Dean made me understand why Jimmy Dykes has a job.

 

Agree on all points made. I like Joe's personality and all but I know what you mean. I think that I would still want him over J.D. though.

It was refreshing to see them play so hard after being demolished at UT. A few more games like for WCS anad he won't be coming back.

Bluto had to work. Just got home.

 

Don't let it happen again! :D

Bluto had to work. Just got home.

 

 

Sounds like you need to get your priorities straight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.