Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Harlem Shake" Gets High School Team Removed From Playoffs

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All "Harlem Shake" videos should be destroyed and purged from the earth.

  • Author
That one is NOT funny.

 

I can see where a principal who is responsible for how a school is represented would not be happy with the kid with the hockey stick and "sock boy."

The first one I saw was kinda funny.

 

Now they're old.

This is the 1st time I ever heard of the "Harlem Shake" and I can say without reservation...................THIS IS GAY!!!

  • Author
This is the 1st time I ever heard of the "Harlem Shake" and I can say without reservation...................THIS IS GAY!!!

 

You're not the hippest dude. How can this be the first time? It's everywhere online.

This is the 1st time I ever heard of the "Harlem Shake" and I can say without reservation...................THIS IS GAY!!!
So you think it's merry, cheerful, jolly, joyful? Great!
  • Author

OK. Back to the issue at hand.

 

Worthy of the principal's call?

If this was one of my boys, forfeiting a play-off game would be the very least of his worries.

OK. Back to the issue at hand.

 

Worthy of the principal's call?

 

Maybe extreme but I could live with the decision.

 

 

 

Nevermind, I agree totally because it looks like it was done in the locker room.

Was the first Harlem Shake video I've watched...wish I didn't. I can definitely see why the Principal responded the way that he did.

Locker room antics were never pretty to behold so I don't have a problem with what they did. Their problem, like most today, was putting it out there on the internet. Since it was fed to the public and happened in the school locker room I don't have a problem with the decision.

OK. Back to the issue at hand.

 

Worthy of the principal's call?

 

I agree with the decision.

I asked my 23 year old if he had heard of "Harlem Shake". He said yes, but that it was relatively new as of this month. I don't feel "out of touch" on this one. IMO, this version was pretty tasteless.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.