Has Chuck Smith applied at Boone County?

theguru

Depending on who you talk to he has.

I will say this, if Chuck Smith gets the Boone job and is given the proper support, Boone will dominate NKY and five to ten years down the road they should be ready to compete with T and X on a regular basis.

Anyone?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this, if Chuck Smith gets the Boone job and is given the proper support, Boone will dominate NKY and five to ten years down the road they should be ready to compete with T and X on a regular basis.

Anyone?

Dominate their class? Because I hope your not saying they would dominate the Birds...lol

I will say this, if Chuck Smith gets the Boone job and is given the proper support, Boone will dominate NKYand five to ten years down the road they should be ready to compete with T and X on a regular basis.

Anyone?

6A or all of NKY?

I will go on record right now on Chuck Smith. If Chuck Smith has or does in fact apply for the job and Boone doesn't hire him the people doing the hiring should be fired. This hire would be a no brainer.

It might come down to what Chuck wants from the administration if offered. Rumor is he turned down the Dunbar job because of asst coaches he wanted to hire. I do not know if that is true but I could see a scenario were that might be a large hurdle to overcome.

It might come down to what Chuck wants from the administration if offered. Rumor is he turned down the Dunbar job because of asst coaches he wanted to bring hire. I do not know if that is true but I could see a scenario were that might be a large hurdle to overcome.

Dunbar has been a mess for a long time, nothing surprises me there.

I would assume Chuck could bring in all the assistants he wants, I don't think the current administration at Boone has much loyalty to any of the current coaches.

Would be an absolute fantastic hire for Boone Co High School. I would though like to see him down US 42 where the resources would be a little better but if Boone gets him then that's awesome. I just think that if Owen Hauck couldn't win the big show when he was there then no one can. I hope I'm wrong!!