Best Frosh in NKY

Funny thing Weyer, Wilson, and McGovney all played on the same AAU team the Omega Rhinos for a few years..

I had heard they will be on the same team again this summer in AAU circuit along with a few others from the 10th and 12th region. Not sure of the validity of this but if so it sounds like it could be a fun team to watch.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had heard they will be on the same team again this summer in AAU circuit along with a few others from the 10th and 12th region. Not sure of the validity of this but if so it sounds like it could be a fun team to watch.

Do you know who will be coaching this team?

How does this look for a top 10 scenario. I am including all freshman regardless of what level they play. and no 8th. graders.

Carson Williams

Ben Weyer

Markel McClendon

Trent McGovney

Andrew Arnold

Brandon Moore

Ethan Snapp

Davonte Williams

Austin Sweeney

Jacob Smith

If's and butt's.....

Have not seen Williams yet, but Cole is a STUD he can dominate a game, Ohmer can be easily frustrated and taken out of his game.

Totally agree. How tall is he now?

Edited by Moken

I've seen the freshman point gaurd at Gallatin play twice he is a nice player. I think his name is Carolton. He handles the ball well, gaurds, and shoots with plenty of range. I saw him at the GC and Walton game and the All A game against Owen at Williamstown. You guys are right on Williams he is a beast.

I've seen the freshman point gaurd at Gallatin play twice he is a nice player. I think his name is Carolton. He handles the ball well, gaurds, and shoots with plenty of range. I saw him at the GC and Walton game and the All A game against Owen at Williamstown. You guys are right on Williams he is a beast.

His name is Kobe Carlton and yes he is a very talented and smart player. In my opinion, he is one of the best freshman in the state.