Best Frosh in NKY

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carson Williams was listed as a top 25 player in the futures 150 rankings for his class. Kid can play.

If we are talking strictly 9th region, I'm taking Weyer or McClendon.

Have heard from different coaches though that had Brandon Moore of Holmes been healthy this year, it would've been him because of how polished he is for his age.

Carson Williams is #1 no doubt IMO. But Cole Van Handorf, who is a legit 8th grader and currently starting for Villa only because he is not allowed to play at CC this year because he is not physically in the school, will START for CovCath next year as true freshman. McClendon and Ohmer are good but come no where near what Cole can and will do when he gets to CovCath. I would even throw Cameron Racke in the mix here as well who is also another legit 8th grader starting for SK's JV team will have an impact if not possibly start for them next year as well.

Who would he play over Schuh? I don't think so.

My suggestion, chief, is you actually watch some teams and kids before you start telling me whether he would play for CCH and who he would play over. You've shown you have no clue.

I understand that but when he is the only player on the team who has played organized b-ball before he is the one taking most of the shots. He would be a stand out freshman player at CCH. Could compete possibly at there JV level but no way would he survive at the varsity level.

No clue.

Will he be eligible right away? What is the ruling for that. How tall is Cole. I haven't seen him play since last year. Witt he way you guys are backing him up he must have grown.

He will be eligible.

I'd say he's 6'0 170 now. Looks like a varsity player physically.

If we are talking strictly 9th region, I'm taking Weyer or McClendon.

Have heard from different coaches though that had Brandon Moore of Holmes been healthy this year, it would've been him because of how polished he is for his age.

If's and butt's.....

Have not seen Williams yet, but Cole is a STUD he can dominate a game, Ohmer can be easily frustrated and taken out of his game.