Best Frosh in NKY

You must have not seen Stephon Greene at Holmes High School. He is without a doubt better than half that list.

I've seen Greene a lot this year and when he is in the game at the JV level and given the chance, he produces.

He played very well in the JV game at Ryle.

He will be very good by the time he is a junior and senior. He already has good size too for a Frosh guard at a legit 6'0.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about Fieger as I know nothing about him. I find it hard to believe Wilson is not in the conversation given his size and strength.

Wilson is a very good athlete.. I am not saying he isn't. I just think Fieger is just more athletic than Wilson. They are two totally different types of players..Wilson is a big kid more mechanical in his movements. He also has good feet and a strong arm..Fieger is more athletic and smooth with a very live and accurate arm.. Fieger is a varsity player in all three sports as a frosh..That is pretty special these days when kids are specializing in one or maybe two sports..My edge goes to Fieger and it really isn't even that close..JMO.