Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jason Hatcher Decommits From USC

Featured Replies

Per bleacherreport.com. UK, UL, and UF are in the running.

No real surprise.

USC is a train wreck at this point. Beaches must have not been enough to keep him committed.

I've always hear around about that he was always iffy with USC. I'd love to see him stay instate.

All I'll say is that this is one Louisville fan that hopes he's wearing blue.

Per bleacherreport.com. UK, UL, and UF are in the running.

 

My money says he follows Quick to the L

All I'll say is that this is one Louisville fan that hopes he's wearing blue.

 

You are not the first person i've heard say that... I'm sure he is a great player but i have not heard many positive things.

All I'll say is that this is one Louisville fan that hopes he's wearing blue.

 

Care to explain?

All I'll say is that this is one Louisville fan that hopes he's wearing blue.

 

Count me in.

Not hard to read b/w the lines...I'll take "team cancer" for $600 Alex.

 

Perhaps a future Bengal?

et tu Brute?

 

Amazed how quickly the knives come out.

All I'll say is that this is one Louisville fan that hopes he's wearing blue.

 

A comment like that Requires an educated answer with facts. So let's have it.

Not really

 

Never pegged you to be one to hold your tongue about anything. :lol:

 

Trinity supporter doesn't want a 4 star Trinity recruit at their college? You may have been better off not mentioning you don't want him. Looks like you're setting yourself up for the always valid "he's overrated" excuse when he goes to your instate rival.

 

A comment like that Requires an educated answer with facts. So let's have it.

 

No it really doesn't. It's a statement of opinion and mine is just as valid as anyone's.

 

Sent from my Samsung Stratosphere using Forum Runner

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.