Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

22ft Academy?

Featured Replies

If you know they are attending school, where are they attending school at?

 

Heard today that the boys are taking on-line classes.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Heard today that the boys are taking on-line classes.

 

Sad!!!!! So, they went from Scott Co HS, to Breathitt Co HS, being told they soon will attend Wolfe Co HS, and currently taking online classes.

 

Would you send your son overseas to change schools a few times (unscheduled), and end up taking online classes?

  • Author
It looks like the "academy" would be eager to tell their side of the story and put everyone's doubts to rest.

 

Seems like they are only "eager" to get the year over without any legal trouble or answering any questions, and I guess they will move on, like they did from North Carolina.

The 22 Feet Academy kids are currently attending classes at Oakdale Christian Academy in Jackson, Kentucky.

The 22 Feet Academy kids are currently attending classes at Oakdale Christian Academy in Jackson, Kentucky.

 

Man, reading their transcripts is going to be like reading a road map!

  • Author

 

Man, reading their transcripts is going to be like reading a road map!

 

If it wasn't a serious situation I would laugh. But I agree, and good one.

It's a boarding school , so who is forking up the money for the cost of all of this.

 

From the web page:

 

Tuition, Room & Board

 

International Students

 

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD] Academic School Year (2012 – 2013)[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

  • Application Fee
  • Tuition:
  • Room & Board:
  • I-20 Fee
  • International Student Fee:
  • Total:

[/TD]

[TD=width: 8%, align: right] $250

$8,300

$8,700

$250

$3,500

$20,500[/TD]

[TD=width: 50%][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I don't get it?

  • Author

So, Wolfe Co, which at one time was the place these kids were going to go, is now out. I guess they saw the potential problems. Now it seems they will stay at Oakdale, but for how long? The rest of the school year? Next school year?

Let's hope they find their way to Covington?

I'm going to watch them Friday night in Jackson. Perhaps you guys should come out and check them out, talk to the coach.

 

I"m going to work on my interview after the game. So we'll go from there :thumb:

  • Author
Let's hope they find their way to Covington?

 

I'd be happy if they would go somewhere and stay in one place. They didn't sign up to take a tour of KY schools.

I'd be happy if they would go somewhere and stay in one place. They didn't sign up to take a tour of KY schools.

Why do I get the feeling you are going to have a problem with them no matter what?

  • Author
Why do I get the feeling you are going to have a problem with them no matter what?
Why do you say that? Because I would like to see the kids stay in one place for more than two months? Or that they have had people question them since September and no response? I would LOVE to hear their side, and respond to the questions I and others asked 5 weeks ago, still waiting. Plus I know they have misled current and future players and parents.

 

 

As I have mentioned, I would love to have an organization, that it credible, come to KY. This is not like a Huntington Prep organization.

Why do I get the feeling you are going to have a problem with them no matter what?

 

Spin, I think if someone had been upfront and answered the question posted in a timely manner then there would be no problem but when someone post about the place tells you they will get back soon on the question asked and then weeks and weeks go bye without the questions answered but they still post about what the games, then I and other wonders.

 

Spin, if you don't know 41017 trust me on this one when I tell you he know his stuff on International Basketball.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.