22ft Academy?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The kids aren't out of a school. They attend classes every day. Two of them visited Morehead State today, actually.

Answers are coming soon. The coach and I have both been really busy lately but we talked today and setup a meeting.

The kids aren't out of a school. They attend classes every day. Two of them visited Morehead State today, actually.

Answers are coming soon. The coach and I have both been really busy lately but we talked today and setup a meeting.

If you know they are attending school, where are they attending school at?

Where are they attending classes? This whole thing smells.

Not according to my sources, and the kids are still being told they will soon be attend Wolfe.

It looks like the "academy" would be eager to tell their side of the story and put everyone's doubts to rest. With the school hopping these kids have been subjected to I have concerns that they may not be ready for the academic requirements of college.

It looks like the "academy" would be eager to tell their side of the story and put everyone's doubts to rest. With the school hopping these kids have been subjected to I have concerns that they may not be ready for the academic requirements of college.

They are eager to tell their story. We've just all been really busy. I've driven 3,688 miles in the last 2 weeks.