Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

22ft Academy?

Featured Replies

  • Author

 

are you guys sure they are attending Wolfe County High School

 

It's being worked out now.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's being worked out now.

 

I can confirm that they are not attending Wolfe Co. High School. I'll have more when they return from prep championships.

  • Author
I can confirm that they are not attending Wolfe Co. High School. I'll have more when they return from prep championships.
They are not attending Breathitt, and I was told it was being worked out with Wolfe, maybe Wolfe fell through.
  • Author

I am wondering how much schooling these guys are actually getting. Not attending Breathitt Co, at least the last 3 weeks, since they left Breathitt, extra long spring break I guess? Still not attending Wolfe Co or any other school at this point.

  • Author

As anyone can see the writing is on the wall regarding this organization. It's been one month so far and no answers, and that is about the same amount of time that these kids have been out of a school.

The kids aren't out of a school. They attend classes every day. Two of them visited Morehead State today, actually.

 

Answers are coming soon. The coach and I have both been really busy lately but we talked today and setup a meeting.

The kids aren't out of a school. They attend classes every day. Two of them visited Morehead State today, actually.

 

Answers are coming soon. The coach and I have both been really busy lately but we talked today and setup a meeting.

 

If you know they are attending school, where are they attending school at?

The kids aren't out of a school. They attend classes every day. Two of them visited Morehead State today, actually.

 

Answers are coming soon. The coach and I have both been really busy lately but we talked today and setup a meeting.

 

Where are they attending classes? This whole thing smells.

  • Author
The kids aren't out of a school. They attend classes every day. Two of them visited Morehead State today, actually.

 

Answers are coming soon. The coach and I have both been really busy lately but we talked today and setup a meeting.

 

Not according to my sources, and the kids are still being told they will soon be attend Wolfe.

  • Author

We were told on Feb 14th to wait "a few days". It's now one month later and still nothing. I have a feeling they will soon be answering to a higher power. ;)

It looks like the "academy" would be eager to tell their side of the story and put everyone's doubts to rest. With the school hopping these kids have been subjected to I have concerns that they may not be ready for the academic requirements of college.

It looks like the "academy" would be eager to tell their side of the story and put everyone's doubts to rest. With the school hopping these kids have been subjected to I have concerns that they may not be ready for the academic requirements of college.

 

They are eager to tell their story. We've just all been really busy. I've driven 3,688 miles in the last 2 weeks.

They are eager to tell their story. We've just all been really busy. I've driven 3,688 miles in the last 2 weeks.

 

Sounds like a lot of opportunities to speak with somebody over the phone. :D

Sounds like a lot of opportunities to speak with somebody over the phone. :D

 

Haha more like...my car needs new tires and my body is starting to shut down :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.