Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

22ft Academy?

Featured Replies

I feel the same way about a group like this as I do a high school "athletic" transfer. If the parents are willing to go to lengths of moving a family or giving up custody so that the paperwork is in order. Then so be it. It is all on the up and up. I am sure when cross boundry rules and transfer rules were put in place the idea was to deter recruiting, but I bet they never had any idea what lengths parents would go to for sports advancement. If they are good in accordance with the rules set in place by whatever league or tournament they are playing then that is it. Play the game. I don't have to like it, but I respect it.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.