22ft Academy?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright guys...I have arranged some interviews and I'm going to go get an inside look at this whole deal. I talked to the coach last night and he said they are more than willing to offer up any answers or anything I want. I'll report back in a few days...

Alright guys...I have arranged some interviews and I'm going to go get an inside look at this whole deal. I talked to the coach last night and he said they are more than willing to offer up any answers or anything I want. I'll report back in a few days...

Looking forward to your report. I heard a rumor that several of these players have indicated that a 28 year old AAU coach is their guardian. I hope you can find out if this is the case or not.

1) Who are the coaches and what are their backgrounds?

2) Why does the only website they have (a site for their Euro operation) say the coach has NBA experience as a coach? What NBA team(s) did he coach?

3) Euro site also says the coach was at many NCAA schools? It says "He implemented successful basketball programs in Europe and the NCAA". Which NCAA schools and at what capacity?

4) Who are the guardians? I head both coaches, who are bothers? Correct?

5) What was the issue at Scott Co?

6) If the purpose of going to Jackson was to "get away" from the distractions", they why did they go to Scott Co first?

7) What "deal" do they have with Breathett Co? And who is paying for the kids education?

8) What type of visas are the foreign kids here on?

9) What scholarships and subsidies are there? Who provides these?

10) Why no website of the Kentucky team?

11) Why no photos of the accommondations (Motel) "Well, they would need a website for that, convenient!"

12) Why did the organization leave North Carolina? How long were they there, what other locations did they spend time at?

14) Why have a Euro operation when they tell the kids to just go to the US program? What problems, if any, do they have with places in Europe?

Edited by SportsGuy41017

The only website they have, the Euro site, and what they tell potential recruits is that "The coach has prior NBA coaching experience, as well as implemented successful basketball programs for NCAA teams".

How is "15 years coached at the HS level, been a head coach, currently video scouting for NBA draft submitting scouting reports to various NBA general managers" considered being an NBA coach? And what about the NCAA teams it is said he implemented successful teams?

He may be a good coach and a nice guy, BUT the Euro site is misleading the players and parents!, Period! I Personally know three Euros asking questions about this organization, the ones who I did tell of the coaches background are upset and felt lied to! Again, it's not the coach, it's the organization and what they are telling kids! A lot of these families do not have much money, but are willing to help their kid see their dream and have a better life and make a lot of sacrifices. They figured they would get what the website said, which they do not.

Edited by SportsGuy41017

I just get a wrong vibe about this whole thing......

Agreed!

So now the players are no longer at Breathitt County? Players are now at Wolfe County, and now playing games at Wolfe County? First at Scott Co, then Breathitt Co, now they are no longer at Breathitt Co? I am hearing it's the same problem at each location, and that the players are ticked!

Agreed!

So now the players are no longer at Breathitt County? Players are now at Wolfe County, and now playing games at Wolfe County? First at Scott Co, then Breathitt Co, now they are no longer at Breathitt Co? I am hearing it's the same problem at each location, and that the players are ticked!

What are the same problems you are hearing?