Border Bowl 2013

CoachJ

Is that Monday the 14th or Tuesday the 15th?

Also, does this game help kids looking to play on the next level who don't have offers? Any college coaches there looking for players they may have overlooked?

There were a lot of college coaches there and the game is scheduled for rebroadcast on Tuesday, the 15th at 6:30 and Thursday, the 17th at 8:30 both on Fox Sports South.

Sorry...got my dates mixed up. It's TUESDAY the 15th...and it's on Fox Sports South (not all cable providers carry that channel).

Is it Fox Sports South or Fox COLLEGE Sports South? Because some people had posted it was on Fox Sports South on Saturday and turns out it was on the College station. Lots of people have Fox Sports South, but I don't know anyone with the college channel.

Is it Fox Sports South or Fox COLLEGE Sports South? Because some people had posted it was on Fox Sports South on Saturday and turns out it was on the College station. Lots of people have Fox Sports South, but I don't know anyone with the college channel.

Fox COLLEGE Sports had the game LIVE...Fox Sports SOUTH is carrying the replay.

Does the rb from John Hardin have any offers? If he doesn't he should!! He was the most impressive player on the field if you ask me..

No offers as of yet, but things are starting to pick up. Wade ran for 1335 yards and averaged 11.7 yards per carry on the year. He scored 24 TD's sharing carries in a wing T offense. He had 11 TD's over 50 yards this year. He is a 3 year starter that was All State on defense the last two years and was converted over to offense due to a team need at the position. He is strong, fast, and a great kid. Someone is going to get a special player for sure.

Wade Holtsclaw - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl