Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is an AR?

Featured Replies

What is an AR?

 

Just about the most fun you can have shooting, that's what it is!!!

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it stood for Arkansas.

What does SOB stand for? And its not what you normally think:D.

 

South Of Broad . In Charleston, South Carolina if you live South of Broad Street you are an SOB.:banana:

 

Winner , winner Chicken dinner.:banana:

:lol:

In my world AR stands for Accelerated Reading. How many AR points for that book?

 

In my previous line of work it stood for Accounts Receivable.

 

In my previous line of work it stood for Accounts Receivable.

 

And it is in my current like of work.

Same here, first thing I thought of.

  • Author

Speaking of AR's. I am looking for one, thinking about an HK, just wondering what the thoughts are on here for good ones out there?

Speaking of AR's. I am looking for one, thinking about an HK, just wondering what the thoughts are on here for good ones out there?

 

Good luck finding one. Whittaker's sells their within hours of releasing them, and hours may be padding it. That goes for complete ARs and components.

Speaking of AR's. I am looking for one, thinking about an HK, just wondering what the thoughts are on here for good ones out there?

We have a Sig and it is really nice, but as stated all AR's are scarce as hen's teeth. Good Luck finding one!

Speaking of AR's. I am looking for one, thinking about an HK, just wondering what the thoughts are on here for good ones out there?
I've got a couple of Spikes Tactical AR's. Well made and plenty of options..
Speaking of AR's. I am looking for one, thinking about an HK, just wondering what the thoughts are on here for good ones out there?

 

I would wait a while. Prices are high and options are limited right now.

  • Author

I have a contact now, I just have to decide what I want. I like the box looking handguard look of the HK 416, but I am not really fond of a .22. I am looking into something with 5.56 NATO, I was told for about $150 I can convert it to a .22 for the range and all. I have looked at Spikes, as well as the Double Star and a few others. I am hoping to stay under $1,000.00 if possible.

I have a contact now, I just have to decide what I want. I like the box looking handguard look of the HK 416, but I am not really fond of a .22. I am looking into something with 5.56 NATO, I was told for about $150 I can convert it to a .22 for the range and all. I have looked at Spikes, as well as the Double Star and a few others. I am hoping to stay under $1,000.00 if possible.

You won't get under $1,000 until the fear of the AW Ban has passed, and if goes into effect you may never see them at that price again.

You won't get under $1,000 until the fear of the AW Ban has passed, and if goes into effect you may never see them at that price again.

Whittakers has been releasing them just about daily for under $1000. The problem is they sell as soon as the door opens. Here is what they released this morning. They open at 8:00AM and at 8:00am this morning on facebook they posted they were sold.

 

FN SCAR 16s $2599.99

4-DMPS RFA2-AP4A $969.99

2-COLT SP6920MPB $1239.99

S&W M&P15 811064 $1099.99

S&W M&P15 811036 $699.99

S&W M&P15 811037(NY) $659.99

S&W M&P15 811038 (CA) $659.99

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.