January 12, 201313 yr How many times does UK rebound and take 3 or 4 shots point blank under the basket? Their bigs can't seem to finish a shot 2 feet from the basket.
January 12, 201313 yr This Turner guy is a mad man today. But not sure why we're shocked. Someone on the opposing team always has a big game in Rupp.
January 12, 201313 yr Sometimes you have to break the fundamental rules when a guy is going off like Turner. I would play 100% to stop the three. If he drives by me, that's fine but you are not going to get a three.
January 12, 201313 yr Horrible, horrible, horrible game! I think Noel is the only Cat that cares. I've felt that way most of the year.
January 12, 201313 yr How many Cats are said to be lottery picks or even first rounders? Four. This may have been Noel's best game of the year.
January 12, 201313 yr Four. This may have been Noel's best game of the year. Has to be frustrating for him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.