January 11, 201313 yr Happily wrong that Kentucky held on for the victory. That is the type of game that will add some gray hairs.
January 11, 201313 yr Author Bluto ... you are hilarious. Let's see if you can guess what I am now.... I'm a Zit. Get it???!
January 11, 201313 yr That would have been a brutal loss. 2 bad calls at the end. Two wrongs make a right?
January 11, 201313 yr Bob Knight was so confused. :lol: I thought he was going to ask where he was at some point.
January 11, 201313 yr I knew he was confused tonight when he started saying kind things about KY and Coach Cal.
January 11, 201313 yr Knight said something like, "it clearly would have been a shot clock violation and not a time violation." What?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.