Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 72 Ohio State 68

Featured Replies

Duke, the best team in the nation overcame a horrendous first half to beat a Buckeye team, who looked over matched most of the 2nd half as they were outscore by 15 points :ohbrother::confused:

Duke, the best team in the nation overcame a horrendous first half to beat a Buckeye team, who looked over matched most of the 2nd half as they were outscore by 15 points :ohbrother::confused:

 

I was coming here to post that very statement. No more impressive team so far.

Not sure if Duke is the best....but you'll be hard pressed to argue it....."Let's Go Duke"...I'm geeked,

No doubt in my mind Duke is the best and most complete team in the country right now. Playing very well.

Duke is the best team in the land right now. It's only November, but still.

 

I think it was Jeff Goodman who tweeted that Plumlee is the early season favorite for Player of the Year. I agree with him 100%.

This team.... Its early but still.... I was really really worried about that first half. The Dukies go TEN minutes without a FG. They overcame that. Plumlee right now, I would love to see him go up against Zeller. I hope it happens. Sulaimon is gonna be a STUD. That is all.

I'm gonna go ahead and say this again. Sulaimon will be a STUD.

Not even December and the Blue Devils have defeated three of last season's final 4 squads.

 

Can't say they haven't played a tough schedule.

I'm gonna go ahead and say this again. Sulaimon will be a STUD.

 

Nothing in the first half. 17 in the second!

I'm gonna go ahead and say this again. Sulaimon will be a STUD.

 

I said it two years ago. Get in line... :D

Something about this team......

 

I'll still take the Wildcats against the Dukies at the end of the season if they meet!!

I predicted the final score 74-70 Duke. Attaboy SLINK!!!!!!! :taz: :taz:

THAD chokes another game away.

LaQuinton Ross only playing 11 minutes in this game is crazy on Matta's part. He did not play in the second half until the 1:31 mark. This team only has one consistant offensive weapon in Thomas. They need someone on the floor that can score the basketball and Ross can do that, 9pt in 11 min. OSU's guards went 5 for 35 from the floor!!

 

As far as Duke goes, they are playing at a high level. If they can keep Plumlee out of foul trouble and injury free they are going to be a tough out! Cook and Sulaimon stepped up big for them in the 2nd half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.