Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 61 Scott 46

Featured Replies

Congrats to Ryle.

Shocker. I'd love to hear a recap of what went down.

Scott could not hit an outside shot but shot a boatload of threes. Mayes for Ryle dominated second half.

Scott jumped out early 11-2. Ryle cut it to 14-12 to end the quarter. Ryle led 42-38 after 3. Nick Jackson fouls out with 7 min to go. Mayes shot about 26 free throws and thats your ball game. Eagles 20% from the field.

I almost picked Ryle after hearing how Scott showed vs St Henry in a scrimmage. I have been saying it since I saw the much improved and stronger Mays this summer, he is going to crack the Top 10 player list.

Wow! Nice win for Ryle. Congrats on the W.

Typical early season game. Sloppy at times with a lot of turnovers but the poor outside shooting and foul trouble led to the Eagles demise. Scott had a ton of open looks from 3 they just didn't hit many. Aggressive defense by both teams led to many, many fouls being called. First quarter I think each team had 6 each and then in the 3rd quarter it was 8 and 9. If anyone has access to the FT stats from last night I'd love to see them from both teams. I was impressed with Ryle's ability to penetrate and get to the basket. They didn't always finish but they broke down Scott's guards off the dribble over and over. The Mayes kid is legit and was very impressive for the Raiders. I thought Jackson picking up his 3rd foul late in 2nd quarter was big.

Mays finished with 25 despite missing 10 FTs.

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 1 (Impermissible link)

A bit of a surprise to this old 10th Region observer.

Scott was just plain awful last night. They did not look ready to play at all. I could not understand all the outside shots over and over when they weren't falling. Its early but Carr better get things fixed or its gonna be a long disappointing season in Taylor Mill.

60 free throw attempts in this game.

Get used to it Clyde, I ran into a ref last weekend who has been doing 9th Region games for 25 yrs and he said the state wants the games called tighter this season. There was an article in the Herald Leader about this also.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.