Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holy Cross vs. Newport Central Catholic predictions

Who wins? 62 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Holy Cross (Covington)
      6%
    • Newport Central Catholic
      93%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

NCC vs. Holy Cross Football, Saturday, November 10th at 7:00 pm at Newport Stadium

 

Who wins and why?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think HC will keep it a little more bit closer that the regular season game, but the Breds have to much talent this year for the Indians. NewCath by 35+

The Breds are healthy, they win by as many as they want. 49-14.

I hope this game doesn't turn into "street fight", as in many unsportsmanlike penalties taking place. I can see this game getting real "ugly".

I'm glad the Indians played very well last night at Owen County in order to live to see another day. I actually hope that HC does make it a "street fight" in a clean way (without the unsportsmanlike penalties). The only chance they have is to play with nothing to lose, with a chip on their shoulder, and with a willingness to sacrifice themselves by leaving it all on the field (3 cliches in one sentence)! That is the only way to have a "puncher's chance" against a team with the talent of NCC.

I'm going to have to say NCC is the better team this year and should win. Hopefully Holy Cross can keep it close.

I'm glad the Indians played very well last night at Owen County in order to live to see another day. I actually hope that HC does make it a "street fight" in a clean way (without the unsportsmanlike penalties). The only chance they have is to play with nothing to lose, with a chip on their shoulder, and with a willingness to sacrifice themselves by leaving it all on the field (3 cliches in one sentence)! That is the only way to have a "puncher's chance" against a team with the talent of NCC.

 

Your literary talents exceed you. :lol:

Your literary talents exceed you. :lol:

 

More like I'm still a little punchy after driving back on the winding KY 22 from Owenton last night! That's why you play for seeding and home games in the first few rounds of the playoffs.

I'm glad the Indians played very well last night at Owen County in order to live to see another day. I actually hope that HC does make it a "street fight" in a clean way (without the unsportsmanlike penalties). The only chance they have is to play with nothing to lose, with a chip on their shoulder, and with a willingness to sacrifice themselves by leaving it all on the field (3 cliches in one sentence)! That is the only way to have a "puncher's chance" against a team with the talent of NCC.

 

You forgot they need to take it "one game at a time" and they are just "happy to be where they are".

 

Nice work on the Cliche's.

After the beat down HC took at the hands of NCC and from my understanding their JV was.on the field the entire 2nd half, I'm going to take NewCath on this one by 21.

The regular season game was so bad, I saw the Thoroughbred mascot leaving at Half.

I'm glad the Indians played very well last night at Owen County in order to live to see another day. I actually hope that HC does make it a "street fight" in a clean way (without the unsportsmanlike penalties). The only chance they have is to play with nothing to lose, with a chip on their shoulder, and with a willingness to sacrifice themselves by leaving it all on the field (3 cliches in one sentence)! That is the only way to have a "puncher's chance" against a team with the talent of NCC.

I would love to predict that this game is going to be clean but I think we all will be disappointed if we hope for that. It will be ugly! It took all of about 3 minutes for it to start last game. Knowing a rough season is coming to an end isn't going to make it any easier. This isn't a dig at HC because NCC has plenty of punks but last game #3 should have been tossed. The things he was saying that was directed toward the Newcath sideline were bad so I can only imagine what he was saying on the field. I hope both sides can at least keep it to a minimum and no Newcath players get tossed and also both teams stay injury free.

Does anyone know why Beal has not been playing? Will he be back next wk?

NCC bringing home the 2A hardware in a few weeks. They roll in this one 56-7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.