Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Round 2 Matchups

Featured Replies

Which Round 2 games do you feel will be the most competitive and the ones you are most looking forward to seeing next week?

 

Here's mine:

 

Russellville @ KCD

Bardstown @ Glasgow

Tilghman @ Monroe Co

Boyle Co @ Russell Co

Conner @ Franklin Co

Eastern @ Henderson Co

Ashland@Highlands

Simon Kenton@Campbell Co.

The SK vs CC game should be a good one rematch of an earlier district seeding game. South Oldham and Cooper also have a rematch of an earlier season game.. This one has potential to be exciting as well.. Conner vs Franklin Co will be the most exciting IMO, rematch of last year's 2nd round with Conner scoring 84 pts and setting multiple offensive state records. All three good games.

 

I am picking Campbell Co by 14. South Oldham avenges their earlier season loss against Cooper with a 7 point win. I'm not even going to attempt a prediction of the Conner vs Franklin Co game, however I will say Conner wins in a high scoring offensive showcase..

CovCath @ Johnson Central could be a classic.

Lloyd vs Walton Verona 2A rematch JD

 

Agreed.

Ashland@Highlands

Simon Kenton@Campbell Co.

 

SK at CC should be a good one. SK should have won the first one and lost by 2 late. Can the SK stop Durham?

Russell County (11-0) vs. Boyle County (7-4)

 

I think that is going to be a great matchup.

  • Author

I agree Hatz. Boyle may be a little down in comparison to some of there better teams, but, they're still Boyle and it's playoff time. Plus, I feel this could be the statement game Russell Co has been looking for to earn some respect, after last years playoff flop.

Pineville @ Hazard could be a good matchup, not sure what happened the first time around but Pineville played Hazard a lot closer than I would have guessed.

SK at CC should be a good one. SK should have won the first one and lost by 2 late. Can the SK stop Durham?

The answer is no. CC has improved since the last time they met, SK has been stagnant since, I look for Durham early and often....CC wins by 14.

Danville at Prestonsburg should be a really good game!

The answer is no. CC has improved since the last time they met, SK has been stagnant since, I look for Durham early and often....CC wins by 14.

 

I look for you to eat some crow this Friday!

The Juggs will beat Walton! :D

The Juggs will beat Walton! :D

 

Should be a great game but I am going with Walton:taz:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.