Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prayers for Kelly Wells

Featured Replies

Like to ask all my BGP friends to extend a prayer for UPIKE head coach and good friend Kelly Wells tonight.

 

He was sick before the Louisville game and ended up being admitted to Jewish Hospital last night. He is still there tonight awaiting test results.

Prayers out to the Wells family.

Thoughts and prayers for Kelly Wells and family for a fast and complete recovery.

Hopefully we will hear some good news. As I recall, Coach Wells had some fairly significant kidney-related problems a while back; feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Thoughts and prayers being sent from the BigZig family.

Hopefully we will hear some good news. As I recall, Coach Wells had some fairly significant kidney-related problems a while back; feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

 

was that while he was at Mason?

  • Author

Please everyone continue to pray for Coach Wells. He remains hospitalized. They have diagnosed the problem and he needs our prayers. Thanks.

I hate to hear that. Kelly is as fine a gentleman as there is.

Please everyone continue to pray for Coach Wells. He remains hospitalized. They have diagnosed the problem and he needs our prayers. Thanks.

 

Prayers to Kelly Wells. Can you share the diagnosis Wireman?

  • Author
Prayers to Kelly Wells. Can you share the diagnosis Wireman?

 

I'm not real comfortable putting all the details out there. I can say that it is related to past medical problems.

Prayers out to our good friend Coach Wells!

 

Hopefully, nothing that he can't overcome. We will be thinking of you here at Brossart.

Any further updates???

was that while he was at Mason?

 

To the best of my limited recollection, yes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.