November 7, 201213 yr I'm not real comfortable putting all the details out there. I can say that it is related to past medical problems. Understood, we are all thinking of him around the state. I remember Kelly as an excellent baller at Rowan County. Prayers are with him.
November 7, 201213 yr Author Coach Wells remains hospitalized. His wife has put out a few prayer requests on Facebook. In the interest of gaining more prayer support, I think it'll be okay to share a little of what she has posted. They have done a biopsy of his transplanted kidney to see if rejection is occurring. They also found a mass on his other kidney but her posts would seem to indicate that he will be able to have that removed at a later date. There were a couple of other problems but the kidney problem is obviously the bigger issue. Please pray that those test results will come back with some encouraging news. Here is her last post: Prayers are being answered!!! We appreciate them so much. Had biopsy today about 3 pm and now we are up & eating. Feeling much better this evening. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
November 8, 201213 yr Author Prayers answered with great news. From his wife: Biopsy came back showing no signs of rejection! Praise the Lord. Did have some chronic scarring we will have to keep an eye on and be diligent in keeping blood pressure under control. Still have mass to remove later but are thankful for good news today! They are sending us HOME today and we are thrilled!!!!!! Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not be faint.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.