Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Northwood(FLA)

Who wins this matchup of Kentucky vs Northwood(FL)? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup of Kentucky vs Northwood(FL)?

    • Kentucky Wildcats
      83%
    • Northwood Seahawks
      16%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Northwood isn't this the Country Club from Caddy Shack?

 

Bushwood.

  • Author
Classic trap game. The Cats may be looking past Northwood to the Transy game.

 

Ah yes Transy the crosstown showdown.

Yes, I voted for Northwood...I think they are going to do it...riiiiiiiiight.

Bushwood.

"Bushwood-----a dump! Why you....."

 

I love Caddyshack.

You got a beef with polls?

 

I do! Want to hear a few jokes?

 

The game is just one year to late for Noah Keeton of Lincoln Co., as he went there and just graduated

The game is just one year to late for Noah Keeton of Lincoln Co., as he went there and just graduated

 

We were discussing that last night and couldn't remember if Keeton was still there or if he had already graduated. I know he had a nice career down there. Another Lincoln County kid, Ethan Spurlin, will be at Rupp for Transylvania next weekend. I believe Spurlin was the conference player of the year last year.

Kentucky 84-58.

We were discussing that last night and couldn't remember if Keeton was still there or if he had already graduated. I know he had a nice career down there. Another Lincoln County kid, Ethan Spurlin, will be at Rupp for Transylvania next weekend. I believe Spurlin was the conference player of the year last year.

 

 

Gavin Dunagan from Wayne County is also still with Transy if I am not mistaken.

I think they hang with the Cats in first half and then Cats pull away and win by 24.

  • Author
I do! Want to hear a few jokes?

 

The game is just one year to late for Noah Keeton of Lincoln Co., as he went there and just graduated

 

Ok?

Tonight's titanic struggle has the potential to resemble a game or two from the USA Men's 2012 Olympic basketball tournament run. Player by player, the challenger is totally and completely overmatched.

 

But comparing the two "teams"... Northwood starts 5 seniors. UK does not have a single returning starter. As Juniors, this Northwood group made it to the NAIA National Championship game last year.

 

I predict the team from Northwood will give the UK superstars a run for their money tonight. (At least for awhile.) Coming to Rupp will be beyond Northwood's Super Bowl.

 

Flotsam the Greek says - -Close at half time. UK doesn't blow it open until deep in the 2nd half.

Tonight's titanic struggle has the potential to resemble a game or two from the USA Men's 2012 Olympic basketball tournament run. Player by player, the challenger is totally and completely overmatched.

 

But comparing the two "teams"... Northwood starts 5 seniors. UK does not have a single returning starter. As Juniors, this Northwood group made it to the NAIA National Championship game last year.

 

I predict the team from Northwood will give the UK superstars a run for their money tonight. (At least for awhile.) Coming to Rupp will be beyond Northwood's Super Bowl.

 

Flotsam the Greek says - -Close at half time. UK doesn't blow it open until deep in the 2nd half.

 

Pretty good analysis. :thumb:

Pretty good analysis. :thumb:

 

Thanks...(I'm due to be right about something.)

 

Still stinging over the whole "I can't believe they left Mike Leake off the playoff roster" debacle. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.