Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Northwood(FLA)

Who wins this matchup of Kentucky vs Northwood(FL)? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup of Kentucky vs Northwood(FL)?

    • Kentucky Wildcats
      83%
    • Northwood Seahawks
      16%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Tip off is Thursday night @ 7:05 pm

Edited by sportsfan41

  • Author
What channel is it televised in NKY on Insight? Anyone know?

 

It's on Fox Sports South I believe, all I know for sure is my DVR is already set. In fact my DVR is already set for the first few games.

It's on Fox Sports South I believe, all I know for sure is my DVR is already set. In fact my DVR is already set for the first few games.

 

I'm going to DVR them even if I get to watch them live. Well maybe not games like this...but the Duke game and others.

 

Thanks!

  • Author
Both, they are NAIA Division II

 

Well the Florida school which is who UK is playing is NAIA, they have a Michigan campus that's DII.

Any ties as to why this team is on the schedule? I know sometimes with these types of games coaches schedule something against friends, former assistants, and things of that nature.

Rollie Massimino's first trip back to Rupp as a coach since '85 title game?

Did you honestly need a poll?

  • Author
Did you honestly need a poll?

 

You got a beef with polls?

You got a beef with polls?

 

Oh no, not at all. But this poll will probably be entirely one-sided. However, maybe not now since I've posted this. :lol:

  • Author
Oh no, not at all. But this poll will probably be entirely one-sided. However, maybe not now since I've posted this. :lol:

 

I figured maybe uk#1fan would want to be different he seems to do so in just about every other thread on this site....:lol:

Classic trap game. The Cats may be looking past Northwood to the Transy game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.