Disney buying Star Wars maker Lucas Film Ltd

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reminds me of the last 3 movies that came out. They couldn't touch 4-6 Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and Return Of The Jedi. The first three after those weren't even in the ballpark as far as being as good but it sure was exciting there was new movies. That's how I feel about this. I don't have high expectations but am glad there's more to watch. It's that or Abe Lincoln Vampire Slayer!!

Episode 7 is set to release in 2015. The storyline has already been made years ago. Disney bought out Marvel and has done a great job with those films. I expect it to be better than episodes 1-3.

I agree and don't see it being hard to outdo the last three.

One thing is certain from all of this. If you have ever thought about something creative and people may have doubted you, go for it. I'm perfectly aware that there are plenty of Star Wars fans as well as plenty of others who are not. Either way, George Lucas has made more well before this than many could imagine. Getting a $4 billion check from Disney on top of all else he's made means he has done well to say in the least.

One thing is certain from all of this. If you have ever thought about something creative and people may have doubted you, go for it. I'm perfectly aware that there are plenty of Star Wars fans as well as plenty of others who are not. Either way, George Lucas has made more well before this than many could imagine. Getting a $4 billion check from Disney on top of all else he's made means he has done well to say in the least.

His daughter and son-in-law train at my cousin's MMA gym in San Francisco. My cousin has become good friends w/ them. He and his girlfriend have taken 3 or 4 free trips to Vegas w/ them. He said that you would never know who her dad was. Real down to earth. I'm happy for them.