October 27, 201213 yr Do you get your political yard sign stolen by someone in a Cadilac. :lol: My neighbor spotted a guy snooping around our house around 10:30 last night. He walked out on his porch to check it out further when the guy took off running and jumped into his Cadilac. My neighbor came over to let me know what was going on when we realized he had stollen my yard sign. I have plenty more where that came from, but really?
October 27, 201213 yr Do you get your political yard sign stolen by someone in a Cadilac. :lol: My neighbor spotted a guy snooping around our house around 10:30 last night. He walked out on his porch to check it out further when the guy took off running and jumped into his Cadilac. My neighbor came over to let me know what was going on when we realized he had stollen my yard sign. I have plenty more where that came from, but really? Maybe he needed one for HIS yard.
October 27, 201213 yr ^ Nah, a Democrat wouldn't want her sign for his yard. There aren't any in Ft.Thomas are there??
October 27, 201213 yr There aren't any in Ft.Thomas are there??:lol: Actually, we have a sign carrying one up the street from me.
October 27, 201213 yr ^ I figured that there was at least one. There goes the neighborhood! White flight part 2?
October 27, 201213 yr ^ Nah, a Democrat wouldn't want her sign for his yard. Plus we drive imports not Caddies. :lol:
October 27, 201213 yr ^ I figured that there was at least one. There goes the neighborhood! That's what I was thinking when I saw the sign! :lol:
October 27, 201213 yr I bring my signs in at night and lock them up in a safe. I'm not even the least bit surprised.
October 28, 201213 yr Author I do have a COAL = JOBS sign. Like that one too much to put it outside. Getting my carry conceal license for Christmas. Just hope no one tries to steal my signs the next election.:isurrender:
October 28, 201213 yr I do have a COAL = JOBS sign. Like that one too much to put it outside. Getting my carry conceal license for Christmas. Just hope no one tries to steal my signs the next election.:isurrender: Henry, my dear, I think I love you. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.