Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 22 Ashland 21 (OT)

Featured Replies

I think this one is an OT final as JC converts a 2-point conversion.

Wow, 4th and goal from the 20 in ot. 20 yard TD pass and 2 pt conversion to win it. What a finish!

It was a good game and a tough loss for the Tomcats. Congratulations to the Golden Eagles.

Wow.. Game for the ages.. Still can't believe what I just witnessed. Heartbreaking loss for Ashland

Wow.. Game for the ages.. Still can't believe what I just witnessed. Heartbreaking loss for Ashland

 

...but an outstanding win for JC. Congratulations.

So JC gets to host CCH at home instead of traveling to Ft Thomas. Now you get a chance to play both back to back weeks. Pretty monumental task I'd you ask me. That's why you play the game.

So JC gets to host CCH at home instead of traveling to Ft Thomas. Now you get a chance to play both back to back weeks. Pretty monumental task I'd you ask me. That's why you play the game.

 

Before anybody blows me up I said a "Chance" to play both. Do I think JC beats Cov Cath.....Nope!!!! Way too much fire power....

So JC gets to host CCH at home instead of traveling to Ft Thomas. Now you get a chance to play both back to back weeks. Pretty monumental task I'd you ask me. That's why you play the game.

District playoffs "should" line up like this:

 

Highlands

Boyd County

Ashland

Holmes

CovCath

Rowan County

Johnson Central

HarrisonCounty

Sounds like maybe the best game in the state last night. Do the Bulldogs have a chance against the Tomcats?

It was a good game and a tough loss for the Tomcats. Congratulations to the Golden Eagles.

Greybeard, what happened on the last play? Were you there? Where was the secondary help on a 4th and 19 from the 19? Heartbreaker for sure...

So JC gets to host CCH at home instead of traveling to Ft Thomas. Now you get a chance to play both back to back weeks. Pretty monumental task I'd you ask me. That's why you play the game.

 

The bolded part is what makes this the best part of the experience.

Maybe the Radio guys for CovCath will get treated a little better this time around. LOL

 

Oh, BTW, congrats to JC on the win. The idea of them winning on a pass got my attention here..........

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.