VP Debate

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please quit crying about the moderator. It's a no-win position. I only saw the last half and I thought she did fine other than that last question of "what can you as a man...." that turned into a litany of campaign soundbites.

I think Biden at times just came off really rude with the way he acted and interrupted Ryan as he started talking points. Granted Ryan did at times too but not to the extent of Biden. Did that tactic work tonight in Biden's favor? You bet it did. Did he come off as rude at times? I think in many peoples eyes he did.

Biden did exactly what his base wanted him to do. Go on the attack.

I thought Ryan did well in keeping it general which is the campaign M.O.

So both did what they needed to do.

However, I bet the female undecideds will side with Biden.

I think Biden at times just came off really rude with the way he acted and interrupted Ryan as he started talking points. Granted Ryan did at times too but not to the extent of Biden. Did that tactic work tonight in Biden's favor? You bet it did. Did he come off as rude at times? I think in many peoples eyes he did.

Beautiful.

We've had 12 straight years now of unadulterated rudeness to the sitting POTUS and now we're bothered by the VP interrupting and showing displeasure with his debate rival.

Rep Ryan didn't seem to understand the issue of troop drawdown. We want our troops out yet he was condemning the administration for getting troops out and acting as if they were not being replaced by the people who actually live in the country.

Beautiful.

We've had 12 straight years now of unadulterated rudeness to the sitting POTUS and now we're bothered by the VP interrupting and showing displeasure with his debate rival.

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen because it does happen. But the extent Biden took it was a little far for me. Even some of the news networks said this as well that it may offended some people.