Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Wildcats Roster

Featured Replies

3 Nerlens Noel Forward 6-10 228 FR Everett, Mass. (Tilton)

4 Jon Hood Guard 6-7 212 RS JR Madisonville, Ky. (North Hopkins)

5 Jarrod Polson Guard 6-2 189 JR Nicholasville, Ky. (West Jessamine)

10 Archie Goodwin Guard 6-4.5 198 FR Little Rock, Ark. (Sylvan Hills)

11 Twany Beckham Guard 6-4.5 202 SR Louisville, Ky. (Mississippi State)

12 Ryan Harrow Guard 6-2 170 SO Marietta, Ga. (N.C. State)

13 Sam Malone Guard 5-11 185 SO Scituate, Mass. (Scituate)

15 Willie Cauley-Stein Forward 7-0 244 FR Olathe, Kan. (Northwest)

22 Alex Poythress Forward 6-7 239 FR Clarksville, Tenn. (Northeast)

32 Brian Long Guard 5-9 155 SO Dumont, N.J. (River Dell)

33 Kyle Wiltjer Forward 6-10 239 SO Portland, Ore. (Jesuit)

34 Julius Mays Guard 6-2 192 GS Marion, Ind. (Wright State)

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder when we'll hear about the status of Nerlens--whether he'll be required to sit out some games.

I thought Sam Malone's bar was in Boston, Mass not Scituate, Mass.

I wonder when we'll hear about the status of Nerlens--whether he'll be required to sit out some games.

 

Why would he have to sit out some games? I thought he just had to finish some courses.

Wiltjer listed at 239 lbs. Anybody know what he weighed last year?

Wiltjer listed at 239 lbs. Anybody know what he weighed last year?

 

If I had to guess I'd say just shy of 220 and I think that'd be pretty accurate.

 

Looked it up though and it said 230 on the roster I found.

Why would he have to sit out some games? I thought he just had to finish some courses.

 

There's an investigation going on concerning how his unofficial visits were paid for. One of those visits was to UK.

There's an investigation going on concerning how his unofficial visits were paid for. One of those visits was to UK.

 

 

Good grief.

There's an investigation going on concerning how his unofficial visits were paid for. One of those visits was to UK.

 

But Duke and UNC are made of teflon.

^ I don't understand how either program has escaped any repercussions.

^ I don't understand how either program has escaped any repercussions.

 

Shhhhhhhh we can't let people know that UK fans care:irked:

Is this final or is there a chance of an addition before the season?

Is this a JUCO roster? 1 SR and 2 JR's.

^ Get used to it being that way!

  • Author

I don't expect much from this years team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.