October 9, 201213 yr Yea because UK is struggling to find 4 year players..... They would waste that year of eligibility in a heart beat, if the kid is good enough for Cal to do that it probably wouldn't matter either way. There are very few mid-year freshman in basketball...
October 9, 201213 yr There are very few mid-year freshman in basketball... So if Cal does it then they're not going to be a 4 year player, simple as that. Personally I doubt it happens.
October 9, 201213 yr So if Cal does it then they're not going to be a 4 year player, simple as that. Personally I doubt it happens. Like I said, it doesn't happen very often in basketball. Name more than 1 impact freshman who enrolled mid-year in any of the 300+ DI schools last year. It isn't like football where freshman enrolling mid-year is common to get adjusted to college for the next academic year. In basketball, you'd be thrown into the fire. I simply answered the question about whether the person would be eligibile or not.
October 9, 201213 yr Like I said, it doesn't happen very often in basketball. Name more than 1 impact freshman who enrolled mid-year in any of the 300+ DI schools last year. It isn't like football where freshman enrolling mid-year is common to get adjusted to college for the next academic year. In basketball, you'd be thrown into the fire. I simply answered the question about whether the person would be eligibile or not. Is your reading comprehension off today or are you just generally confrontational when people comment on your posts? Have a great day.
October 10, 201213 yr I may have found BigGreenHorse's first account with some of the statments from a certain poster in this thread.
October 10, 201213 yr There are very few mid-year freshman in basketball... Doesn't Trocha fit that defination, and he was on KY's radar at one point?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.